Kannetic recently partnered with Polinode to develop the Network Optimizer solution which combines the power of Polinode's organizational network analysis with Kannetic's performance improvement platform. We identified 10 critical questions that teams, organizations, and companies should ask themselves about their people network to ensure effective communication, collaboration, and talent development:
- Are we effectively communicating and connecting across teams and locations?
- Are we “distributing” communication so as to avoid individuals who are overloaded and/or creating roadblocks?
- Are we integrating and connecting everyone into the organization?
- Are we influencing each other across teams, locations and layers of management?
- Are we cultivating influencers throughout our teams, locations and layers of management?
- Are we cultivating influential women, people of color and other minorities?
- Are we engaging key influencers to shape and promote our organizational plans and strategies?
- Are we ensuring all employees have mentors?
- Are we distributing mentorship across leaders so individuals are not overloaded?
- Are we mentoring women, people of color and other minorities?
The Network Optimizer solution helps you use network data to answer these questions, and then efficiently align on specific actions you can take to drive performance improvements from your organization’s network.
You can learn more about the Network Optimizer here.